Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: Star Trek - First Contact (1996 ) Key Chain

Star Trek - First Contact (1996 ) Key Chain

I would say this is one of the best Star Trek movie episode that I have watched, in fact It is one of the best sci-fic movies that I watched despite being a Star Wars fan.  The great performance  by Patrick Stewart makes this movie even better.


Beam Me Up Scotty !
Star Trek First Contact Key Chain
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!!

This glittering  metallic keychain is from the movie "First Contact".  It is heavy despite the size of a normal keychain but when you hold it feels that it is made of high quality material.  It comes with the Star Trek movie soundtrack that I bought...and yes the reason I bought the soundtrack is because of this key chain which I like very much. Just like the movie line says.. ...Resistance is futile.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...