Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: SPAWN Key Chain

SPAWN Key Chain

Spawn the Movie
As the name implies.... Spawn.
to cause something new, or many new things, to grow or start suddenly....
according to Cambridge dictionary.

In this movie Spawn , which is a fictional character from the comic book created by Todd Mc Farlane is about a highly trained assassin who goes by the name Al Simmons ( played by Michael Jai White ) was resurrected as a Hellspawn to lead the Hell's army.... After he was betrayed and murdered by his employer.

The movie has got a lot of mixed reviews but to me it was one of my favourite (a unreluctant one for him maybe)... Well what can I say ....I've got a soft spot for superheroe movies, whether they willingly or unwillingly became one ... lol

This is one of those movie key chains collection which I like. If memory served me right  it should be from the movie promotions at the theatre when I watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...