Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: StarShip Troopers (1997) Mouse Pad

StarShip Troopers (1997) Mouse Pad

Adding this Starship Troopers mousepad into my collections which comes with a pair of free movie preview tickets. Also one of the best sci-fi movie that I like but subsequently the next few sequels
 was a disappointment.  However, I got a surprise just days ago before I update this post(2017).  I stumbled upon the Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars  animated version , which is a sequel to the 2012 Starship Troopers : Invasion the 4th instalment.  I would recommend you to watch it if you like sci-fic/ alien kind of movie. You will not be disappointed in this one.


In the not so soon future, mother Earth is at war with a race of giant alien insects. Not much is known about these killer Bugs except that they are intending on wiping out all human lifes.  The militia world government decided to send a Mobile Infantry troop which travels to the alien planets to take the war to the Bugs. They have only one mission: Survival of their species no matter what the cost...



Come on you apes, you wanna live forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...