Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: War Of the Worlds Limited Edition Cap and Shirt wear

War Of the Worlds Limited Edition Cap and Shirt wear

Tom Cruise War of the WorldsDirected by Steven Spielberg , this 2005 action/sci-fic movie stars Tom Cruise as a very normal person ( you have to forget his Mission Impossible role ) working as a crane operator. Divorced and unable to communicate well with his son and daughter, the action start when Martians attacked Earth. Initially, I did not really like this movie because I expect alot of aliens running around zapping earthlings ( ya, I know.....Mars attack ). But after watching the second time,I appreciate it better as it shows the love of the father for his childrens.
When this movie was shown in 2005, it reminds me of the good old days when I watched the 1953 version of "The War Of The Worlds" in a public library. ..... Errr,,, no, I am not that old, the show was already a few decades old when I watched .
The picture shows a cap and a T shirt which I won during "Another" magazine contest although I cant remember whether it comes with the poster or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...