Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: Spider Man 3 Limited Edition Figurines

Spider Man 3 Limited Edition Figurines

Spiderman Limited Edition figurinesAs you can see from my banner, Spiderman is my favourite character from Marvel. With me here are some figurines which I got from a promotion at Burger King. (the Spiderman box behind is actually the 1st part Spidey premium Gift box I had - will cover that later )
A pity I am not able to collect all of the figurines, a total of 10. Let's see what I have here.....
1) Spiderman
2) Fury fists Sandman
3) Stamp Stompin' Venom
4) Menacing Venom
5) Web Crawlin' Spidey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...