Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: Must Love Dogs Caps, Tshirt and Recycle bag

Must Love Dogs Caps, Tshirt and Recycle bag

Must love dogsDo you love dogs ?

I " woof....woof.. surely...woof " do, thou I have yet to get myself one yet.
Won thru' a magazine contest, the Must Love Dogs prize items thou simple, is a Ego booster. One would definitely feel proud if he/she wears the cap, put on the Tee's and carry the bag to walk the dog in the park.

About this movie, to be fair, I cannot give any comment on it because I missed it.
Think I will get the DVD later :)

Anyway, this 2005 romance + comedy should be able to appeal to any dog lovers. Maybe you should "grab" your dog and watch it with you : )


1 comment:

  1. I have not watched this movie yet. I'll grab my "hotdog", fries and soda later and settle down in my couch for this light-hearted show. Hmm maybe u missed the movie coz busy buying penny stocks?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...