Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: Final Destination 3 Cap and cool Shirt

Final Destination 3 Cap and cool Shirt


I cannot actually recall watching the 1st and 2nd part of the Final Destination movies. Thou if my memory hasn't fail me yet, I think think I should have watched the 2nd, 3rd and the recent 4th part of the franchise.
I can only say that the 3rd FD leaves quite a deep impression on me. Very "entertaining" from the build up to the death of the actors one by one. As for the 4th part which I watched 2 weeks ago really really really is a big big disappoinment. I felt cheated of my money.
Anyway, the pics show a FD cap and a long sleeve round neck shirt which I won during the FD3 promos. I like the shirt very much but then erm,,,,,,, I don't think I would want to wear this for any roller coaster ride :0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...