Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: Boss Baby Chinese New Year Red Packet

Boss Baby Chinese New Year Red Packet

Baby Boss Red Packets

Awwww......who wouldn't love the Boss Baby.

The animation movie was released in Singapore  by Dreamworks during March/April this year.  I wasn't intended to watch this movie initially but changed my mind the moment I was given this red packet during one of my movie going during the Chinese New Year. I cannot however remembered which show I went to... maybe it's John Wick... hmmm...
Nevertheless, when someone gives you a red packet during Chinese New Year  ( aka CNY)  
it is like bestowing Happiness and Blessings on the receivers. Normally there will be an amount of cash inside but  I am not complaining.
With Alec Baldwin playing the voice of the Boss Baby this is certainly a must watch. True enough I was not disappointed at all.
Baby Boss Red Packets
Baby Boss Red Packets
 The wordings in mandarin can be translated as .......
 " In the year of chicken, ( ya..there's this chicken years and so on but I am not going into that), I am the most fortunate and earning Big even if I lied down.... hmmm sounds funny when direct translation.. haha.

As you can see the red packet is still sealed and contains ......
WHAT !!!!    FOUR pieces of individual red packet!!!!  OMG...
I counted many times ... THERE ARE ACTUALLY 4 pieces. 
Didn't they know that the number 4 in Chinese is largely avoided in car plates and house numbers ?!  Someone should do their homework seriously.    As for me , I've got many stuffs related to the number 4 and it 's been good for me so far so I don't mind at all.



As printed, this is a non sale item and only for promotional purpose.
From 20th century Fox and DreamWorks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...