Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: MICHAEL JACKSON_THIS IS IT T-Shirt

MICHAEL JACKSON_THIS IS IT T-Shirt

Michael Jackson Limited edition T shirt
Finally, This Is IT.  I am able to watch MJ "live" in a theatre. Well, sort of anyway. When Michael Jackson was here the last time in Singapore, I missed my chance of meeting him in the concert. That shall always be my greatest regret. There are some sayings about why the show ( rehearsal ) was only shown in cinemas. Some says that it is to show people and fans that Michael Jackson is still healthy, ( during the rehearsal, which looks like it ) and some says that it is for the monetary gains of the movie companies or may be some other reasons which we may not known of. But to me, all these are not important. The most important thing about this show, the message that it conveys across, allows me to forever remember Michael Jackson as a nice person, a warm person, a genius in his field of work, also funny at times, a man of confidence and very very much passionate in his performance for the audience.

                            Thank You for the Memories Michael Jackson.  
               I Will Always Miss You.

Michael Jackson Limited edition T shirt
THIS IS IT.

THE KING OF POP_MICHAEL JACKSON.

YOUR MUSIC WILL LIVE FOREVER.



SHARE YOUR LOVE
HEAL THE WORLD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...