Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: ELIZABETH (1998 ) Quality Framed Poster

ELIZABETH (1998 ) Quality Framed Poster

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting ELIZABETH Full Frame Theatre Poster from this powerful movie in 1998.  I cant really remember much about this movie thou I do remember Cate Blanchett fantastic performance as Elizabeth. Why is that so ?  Because I only watched this movie half a year ago while on a twelve hour flight to Italy Rome and all this while dozing in and out of my sleep. So the only thing I can remember was her stern face.
Elizabeth Full Frame Posters collector's item

How did I end up with this sets of poster then ??

Psssst.....If I tell you I will have to **** you...........I sneaked into the theatre on a full moon night and "borrowed" them to display in my living room. SShhhhhh................  : )

Ok it's is a joke. let me tell you the truth now, the only truth and nothing but the truth............
The posters was given to me from a friend, known as  D Collector. And yes, you got it correct, he's a collector of movie stuffs too. You may click his name to go to his blog ONLY AFTER you finish mine..hahaha. Now seriousluy, do you think I should give him back an item or two ???  maybe four since it's 4 posters. Hmmmm, come to think of it, I think ONE  item should do it just fine since it is only ONE set of posters, hehehe. should I give him  THIS  , THIS  , or   ALL OF THESE ???  Hmmm... maybeeeee ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...