Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: Terminator 3 - Rise of The Machines (2003) Action Figurines

Terminator 3 - Rise of The Machines (2003) Action Figurines


Since Arnie the Terminator said " I'll be back ", it took him more than ten years. And what a COMEBACK !!!
The addition of Kristanna Loken as T-X, the new advance terminator is a wonderful idea. Who would have see it coming at that time !!! With her cool looks and sexy bods (pardon me), it really adds more bang on the already exciting installment.
These figurines came with the DVD Gift Box Set which I bought when it was released.
Hmmm, think I will take a look at ebay and see if they have the Arnie Terminator saying " I'LL BE BACK, I'LL BE BACK, I'LL BE BACK........................"
Blank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...