Collections of movie collectible items , premiums and memorabilia from lucky draws, contests , movie gala premieres gifts , movie previews gifts and online prizes

My Movie Collectibles: Gala Premiere Tickets- Fantastic four

Gala Premiere Tickets- Fantastic four

What you see on the right is the ticket to the Gala Premiere for Fantastic Four, on 29 June 2005 at the Golden Village Leisureplex. It was held by Samsung promoting one of their handphone series thou my tickets was won through a magazine contest. The Gala Premiere was one of the grandest that I have attended. Beside finger foods, champagne was also provided, free flow. I cannot recall how much I drank but should be about 5 glasses :)
The highlight before the show started was the introduction of the 4 characters in the movie portray by 3 handsome dudes and a beautiful lady ( The Invisible Woman ). Too bad I cannot find the photos which was taken back then ( using a camera phone ) or else I would be able to upload some of it.
Overall, the Gala Premiere was held like a party and the organiser did a wonderful job. Credits to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...